Monday, March 24, 2008

{egg-ball......same thing........}

Easter-eve parties.........



It was so much fun to watch Caden during this egg hunt. They were suppose to find 24 eggs, Caden found eighteen all on his own. They were just on the ground, but he literally ran and said, "ball, ball". Then he would pick it up and put it in the basket and take off. I had never had that much fun at an Easter egg hunt!

Easter morning.......


you will have to forgive me, I cannot find my memory card to my camera
so some of the pictures are not that great.





.........off to church








cOUsiNs........



gavin+caden+sydney



caden+tate



awww kissss




awww squeeze



We were so grateful to have spent our day enjoying one anothers company and
thinking about our dear Savior and His life.
Hope you all had a wonderful Easter!




7 comments:

jenni kaufusi said...

what a cute family. It was fun seeing you in san diego. Caden is such a cute boy.

The Borlands said...

Look at you and your cute little family! I just love little Caden's outfit- so adorable! Looks like yall had a great easter! I can't wait to see you! Not that much longer... :)

paige and jord said...

cute pics.. but where are our san diego pic? you dont care about the sista's?

Parks Family said...

You guys look great. Sounds like you had a fun Easter morning

Mandy said...

I think that I've said this before, but you are an awesome photographer! Your son is so cute!

linds jo said...

looks like so much fun! your fam pic turned out so cute. {especially you-you look fab!} the kenny pete's la you!

Jenny said...

caden look so dang cute! that is hilarious that he thought the eggs were balls. gabe did the exact same thing! boys will be boys!