Who knew that we would have a white haired
Who knew.......Cause I for sure never imagined it! I absolutely love it but, I really do get funny looks and comments! Caden is going through the funniest little stage he is just really starting to actually talk instead of a word here and there, there are actually little sentences, the whole sentence might night make sense but there are a few words that can be identified! He understands me a lot better and 90% of the time obeys:] He has done a whole bunch of funny things lately. I needed to write down a few for me to remember and mostly for family to get a kick out of.........
1. The humidity is not kind to my hair nor my skin. I put my hair back everyday and I think putting make-up on actually makes my skin worse. Anyways, so I have broken out a little bit apparently a little more then normal cause the other day we were all sitting on the couch having lunch and Caden looked up at me and pointed to my face and said,"mom, a bug"! With a look that was priceless, like get it off your face:] Aaron thought that it was hilarious, I thought it was funny too but if it hadn't been caden saying it I might have cried!
2. Yesterday I had gone to the grocery store and Caden and I were putting away the groceries and he was playing in the drawers just talking away! Well he ran off and I didn't really hear anything for a min. So I walked around calling out his name and I could not find him anywhere. The last place that I looked was our closet in our bedroom and there Caden was sitting in the corner devouring an apple. He smiled at me and took another bite saying, "a apple"! He thought that it was against the rules or something to eat an apple so he had to take it to his little hide out:]
3. Anytime Caden has to poop and squats! Well I have been bringing up the word poop and potty a little bit just to kinda get his brain thinking about it! Now when ever he is done doing his business he says, "uh oh, poops"!
4. As you can see in one of the pictures Caden has a drum in the tub. I found it at Pottery Barn kids and he loves it. We take it to the pool, he has it in the tub, and we sometimes just have it in the toy box. Caden runs around with it and calls it his, "bum"! I laugh so hard cause I will say Caden where is your drum and he starts running around yelling "bum bum bum"!
5. He loves the pool! It took him a few days to really like it, but now he makes me a little nervous sometimes cause he likes to go jump off the stairs and be a little dare devil! I have had him in floaties the last few times that we have gone and he wasn't to sure about them, but today he was in the deep end just kicking away, floating and saying, "wimmy wim"! Stay tuned for a video of it cause it is so funny and that is all that he wants to do now. Apparently he has moved on from the kiddie pool:]
Well that is good for now, sorry to bore anyone I just had to let the fam know how our little guy is doing. I receive frequent phone calls and text messages wondering when we are coming back! We appreciate the love! Here are just a few funny pictures of Caden! He brings so much joy and love to our little family, I just hope that the next one is as cute and well behaved:]