Tuesday, April 1, 2008

the best by far.....

I know I went a little movie crazy, but I needed them for my own record and thought that I would share them with the rest of you. Caden is really starting to be quite vocal. If i ask him to repet what I said he sure takes a good stab at it. Here are a few of the favorites! He doesn't even look at the camera anymore. The poor thing has had a camera in his face since day one. Anyways, I know you won't enjoy them as much as we do because every kid does them, but it's our first give us a break:]

8 comments:

The Borlands said...

I love your videos! He is such a cutie! I can't wait to meet the little guy! You are a great mom!

Daughter of God said...

cute videos, thanks for sharing your little guy with us.

paige and jord said...

oh my precious little boy! youre such a good momma for teaching him so many things! love you

taylor nelson said...

aww.. baby caden. hes getting so big and so smart! love ya!

Lacey said...

What a smart little man. Perhaps you should have named him Einstein :)! HE's growing up and is getting cuter with every picture!

Melissa said...

These videos are cute Brynne! We need to spend more time with you guys. Lets plan something soon!

The Lovell's said...

Hey!
I love looking at your blog! He definetly takes after his parents...he is so adorable! I hope you guys are doing great!

linds jo said...

those lil "shows" were so darling!