Wednesday, July 9, 2008

motherhood

This is my good friend Cate! She is due in 8 weeks and looks flawless! This is my first attempt at a maternity photoshoot and I loved it! I say this all the time that it is easy to get a beautiful picture of someone beautiful but these are some of my favorite pictures I have ever taken! There is something about photography that just brings me so much joy! I love the feelings that I get when I look at photgraphs. Just looking at these photos just gets me so excited about the gift that us as women have been given, Motherhood. Thanks Cate for letting me enjoy this time with you!










9 comments:

The Belnaps said...

Wow, those pictures are amazing.. And your right she is flawless. Lucky girl.

paige and jord said...

your pictures never cease to amaze me! i love them, and i love you! -your favorite sista

The Wrights said...

Wow! Good Job! I am in to photography too! I have been trying to save up to get me a real nice camera. That girl is so cute! Can't wait until I get to experience motherhood!

Amberlin Gefrom said...

You take great pics woman!

Curt & Cassie Ford said...

These pictues brought a smile to my face. You did a great job! I love pregnancy. I can't wait to do it again soon:)

Cam and Josie said...

Cate looks beautiful : ) Oh the joys of pregnancy!

Liz & Zac said...

Brynne! Im so happy you came and found me. I love looking at old buddy's blogs! Its so fun to see everyone's babies and where everyone is in life. Thanks for your comment, you are so sweet. Things are going a lot better for us now and im excited to start trying again. Congratulations on your pregnancy! These pictures are beautiful you took, now i know who to call. Lets keep in touch!

Unknown said...

Hey Brynne! It's Jamie Gillman. It's not very nice to post pictures of girls that look like THAT when they're pregnant. It makes us not-so-cute pregnant girls jealous. Lol! No, but they are really beautiful pictures. Job well done!

Borland family said...

Cate's my SIL and I've been telling her how great her pics were. These are great pics, I'mglad you did them for her,I've never really liked pregnancy pictures, but these are gorgeous!! Of course so is she.