Friday, December 14, 2007

true blue through and through............

I knew having a little boy that started walking at 81/2 months was going to lead us into a world of hurt......but not literally!
The doctor was having to push cadens eyelashes out of the way so he did not sew them in! People pay big money for those things..............it's not fair!
He ended up with 4 stitches, and a sucker that of course, I let him have. After being in that straight jacket screaming his little heart out I was willing to give him all that had. But, my tuff guy pulls through again he was waving to the doctors on the way out so, no hard feelings Doc.


5 comments:

Tia J said...

Isn't it great how kids just bounce back after they get hurt. Caden looks like one happy boy with his sucker. Sorry that you had to watch him get stiches that no fun. He's a tough guy!

taylor nelson said...

Ma baby Caden! He's so happy. You wouldn't even be able to tell that he just got stitches. {besides the stitches itself}.. ha. He's the thoughest little boy EVER!love ya!

The Borlands said...

Bless his little angel heart! But such a tough guy!

Devri said...

What a brave little man! I'm sorry that happened. :-( He sure looks like that sucker helped make things a bit better. I'm glad he is ok.

Ashley said...

Oh that sucks!! I hope it's healing fast!! I know my mom accidentally set Ethan down and he bonked his top lip and got a swollen lip and the next day he tripped over my dad's foot and got a swollen bottom lip. It's healed fast so hopefully Caden will be better in no time!! He's such a cutie!! I know it's sad to see them cry at the doctor's though...I hated those 1 year shots because they really remember them afterwards!!