Wednesday, December 5, 2007

A daY in tHe LIFE.........

After my last post about Cadens ear infections Aaron said I made it sound like he just cries all the time and that he is such an unhealthy baby........So I just wanted to clear things up. Even being around Caden when he has an ear infection you would be surprised he was sick. I also don't go to the doctor as often as I said I just was on a little rampage cause I just felt so bad for him. Anyways I followed Caden around the house today and wanted to let you know how much of a happy, busy, loveable boy he really is!




















These Christmas characters sing and dance and Caden thinks they are so funny. One of his new tricks is to lead the music. He does it all trough sacrament and when ever he hears music. Here he is leading jingle bells!









































I love my boy! He really is such a great baby. There are just some nights when he is unhappy, but it is for a good reason. He is so happy and FULL of energy the rest of the time!

8 comments:

taylor nelson said...

Baby Caden is getting so big! I don't like it! Haha.. those pics of him are THE CUTEST! Wub so much Louders!!!

Unknown said...

aww! baby caden is the bestest boy in the world! he isn't sad that often!!! i love playing with him, and babysitting him. he's the biggest boy, and i love him so much!

Amberlin Gefrom said...

Brynne he is the cutest..that is awesome! I hope I can have cute kids one day!! You look so happy and great too! Hey by the way I am getting married! Yay!! I hope you are enjoying the holidays!

paige and jord said...

oh... i miss my baby so much. you are a pro photographer! love you

Aly said...

He is starting to look so much like Aaron!

Luke and Niki said...

I need to stop looking at your blog...every time i do i get sooooo baby hungry!!! He is so cute!

Ashlee said...

He's so sweet. Little boys are so fun, even when they are sick. It's great being mom!

The Borlands said...

Your little Caden is so stinkin cute!!!!!!!!!!