Thursday, February 21, 2008

{from cars n trucks to dress-ups and bows.....}

Well, I can officially say I have experienced motherhood in it's fullest! We experienced fits and uncontrolled laughter. We experienced wetting of the bed at 2:00 am, but most of all we experienced PINK!



My cousin and her husband went on a 10 day business trip to Hawaii and asked if we would stay with the girls. They were the sweetest little girls. It really was not as hard as I thought it was going to be. Doing hair and making sure bows matched their outfits was different then the jeans and T-shirts that I am use to but, they helped with dinner, they played with Caden which was the biggest bonus. I was off the hook for 20 mins here and there it was fabulous. We made cookies, painted frames, and made valentines for mom and dad! I can say the biggest bonus of all thanks to their wonderful parents was when 8:oo came.....all three children in bed and asleep. It was quite a change for me to get three ready for bed but it was fun!







I dropped these cuties off with their Grandma, and off I went to the next Babysitting job!



This picture pretty much sums it all up. Sorry for the weird angle but it really ties in to the crazyness of the weekend as well. I went from my sweet little cinderlla and bell to teenagers....AHHH! Just kidding it wasn't terrible but it was hard going from 8 o'clock bedtime to picking up a car full of screaming banchies at Lazer Asalt at midnight! They would not pose for the camera. This is will he was 8 he was the youngest. I had them Friday-Tuesday. I went from one extreme to the other!

The best part about this house was Molly. She was by far the best babysitter I could ever ask for (besides my twin sisters). Caden followed her around everywhere. She was so sweet to him and kind of became his little gaurdian. Caden would stand their with his hands over his eyes while her tail whipped him in the face over and over again it was so funny. I am a true believer in the term.......
A MANS BEST FRIEND!







Caden also liked all the new foods he got to taste, like this easy cheese bottle that he kept thinking was like his sippy cup...........






Lets just say that I am so grateful that in most cases children come one by one, and they are so little, they are so sweet, and they cannot talk:]
I think I will just stick with my little guy for now and will see about another!





12 comments:

linds jo said...

that was a darling post. and your little heading is super cute too. glad you had fun and brought in the big bucks...but its nice to have ya back. wub.

Luke and Niki said...

i just want to eat him up he is so cute! You take beautiful pictures!!

McCall said...

You know i LOVE the doggie picture.
I guess I better have a baby to be Coop's best friend. ;)

Ashley said...

Brynne that's so cool that you got to experience being a mom without having to keep them!! Now you can just imagine. I really didn't think it would be that much tougher but finding time for yourself is the hardest part. I mean even finding time to eat because you are either feeding one or the other or changing one of their diapers and then the next, doing laundry, cleaning up their messes and trying to keep the little one asleep. I don't regret having them this close just wish I could've been a little more prepared!! I do have to be honest and say I already want another. I think I'd rather have them close than far apart so they don't get too used to it only being them or two. What fun!! So are you still wanting another?

Ashlee said...

CRAZY!!! I'm sure it's great to just have one again. My friend went on bed rest so I took her 4 kids and after she had the babies I thought we would only have two kids tops:)

So I'll be home March 6-16 and I would love to get Mac's pictures taken.We will be staying at Drew's parents house in Highland the first part. So maybe sometime during that time. Let me know what your schedule looks like.

Ryan and Lacey said...

What a fun week for you! I think you're more ready than you think for baby #2 :)! We are excited, but I will admit, a little nervous for what lies ahead of us. You are a definite inspiration for me! If you can do it so well, then just maybe I can pull of 2 kids!

Jenny said...

brynn!! i love your blog!! caden is SO CUTE!!! you're quite the talented photographer too. love the pictures! i'm glad you found us - yes... add us to your list. i've added you now too!

Anonymous said...

brynne! those pictures were so cute! im so glad that i can see caden now! haha.. caden is getting so big and hansome.. much wub!

The Borlands said...

I know you are a great mom!!! I am really looking forward to this summer and getting some tips from ya! Can't wait! :)

Melissa said...

Oh my goodness!! The toothbrush picture is my favorite! You take the cutest pictures!

The Lovell's said...

Send us your e-mail address and we can officially invite you. I am guessing that we do not have your current e-mail. Celeste is a little uneasy letting anybody look at our profile.

Megan Adamson said...

I must say what cute kids!!! Thank you so much for taking care of the 2 most important little things in my life. It makes it so much easier knowing that they are in good hands. Livvie still asks when she can see you again. Thank you for the cute frames and pictures. You are amazing!!!