Tuesday, February 5, 2008

SUPER TUESDAY........BUT

NOT SUPER FOR ANY POLITICAL REASON....................
MY BABY IS ONE..............



















He was a little nervous about the fire:]





Then it was time to dig in......he is so much like his dad in so many ways, Caden can get dirty but if it means grabbing it with his hands first, forget it! He puts everything else that is not suppose to go in, in, I don't get it. He would not just grab and go. I gave him a fork and he went to town.







I mean, the eyelashes!

This was a bitter/sweet day for me. I loved making cakes and decorating highchairs don't get me wrong, but I just cannot believe the day came. The last year has just been full of laughter, love, and sometimes tears. I love being a mother. I truly feel very privileged to raise children of our Heavenly Father. Caden has been such a blessing in our lives. His endless energy really keeps me on my toes! I lost my cell phone to the toilet last week, and when he tried to make some hot cocoa on the kitchen floor, I really did just have to laugh! After events like these he looks at me and says,"uh ho". I keep asking myself if I am ready for the "terrible two's" I am not really sure what lies ahead, but I am excited! I guess i just wanted to give a shout out to my little guy and let him know that I look forward to his sweet smiling face every morning, and love our trips to every pet store pretending that we are interested in buying a da (da, is dog in caden language)! I Love You Baby C!

17 comments:

Reams Fam said...

I can't believe he is 1 already! The cake you made looks awesome! Caden looks like he had a blast! Happy Birthday!

McCall said...

Happy B-Day Baby C!!! I'm so sad I had to miss it. Let's get together soon though.

It looks like a fab party.

Ryan and Lacey said...

I can't believe Caden is already 1! These kids grow up WAY too fast! I think the basketball cake was perfect for him, and I'm sure it made daddy happy too!

Ryan and Lacey said...

I can't believe Caden is already 1! These kids grow up WAY too fast! I think the basketball cake was perfect for him, and I'm sure it made daddy happy too!

Tiff said...

Happy Birthday widdle Cade-dawg! We miss you. It seems so amazing that it has been a year since he came into the world. He looks like he had a blast. Call sometime and we will talk about Texas.

McCall said...

In response to your comment....NO! It's not Valetines Day yet. Hehehe!

Melissa said...

It's good to see him happy on his birthday! I felt so bad for him on Sunday night! The cake is way cute Brynne!

Ashlee said...

I know what you mean, you look forward to these days but when they come you just want to say,"hold up." Time goes by way too fast even if you are not ready for whats coming.
Happy birthday Caden

Cam and Josie said...

Yay for Caden! What a big boy! It's amazing how time just goes so fast! Happy Birthday to your sweet boy!

Anonymous said...

i cant believe that my baby caden is 1 already! he is growing so darn fast! i dont like it one bit! yesterday was such goo times.. LA YOU GUYS!

Ashley said...

I can't believe he's 1!! Oh my gosh it's crazy right? He's so stinkin' cute!! If only we were closer so our kids could play together!! We might go down to Utah in April or May (probably when the Walkers go back to visit their families)...maybe we could do a playdate or something..

Tia J said...

The first year goes by so fast! Well all the years seem to but the first year they change so much. So fun Your party looked great!Happy Birthday Caden!

linds jo said...

that was such a sweet post. your such a good lil momma. so glad we were able to be a part of it! happy bday bb caden!

Karrissa Winward said...

Hey Brynn- it's Karrissa Winward (Parsons). Just wanted to say hi and say that I check out your blog every once in a while! Your little guy is so cute, doesn't the first year go by so fast? Anyway, just wanted to say hi! I just moved our blog to private so if you want I can add your email address to the list, if you are interested, let me know! karrissa@inpnet.org

Walkers said...

Has it really been a year already? Great pictures- as usual :) Happy Birthday Caden!

Emilie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CUTE BOY! I also CAN NOT believe that they are ONE! Time has flown! He is such a darling boy, and I really can't believe those gorgeous eyelashes!
EM

The Belnaps said...

Brynne-

Your baby is so dang cute... Its crazy how fast these babies grow! Mine will be one before I know it! Anyways, your blog looks so good and your pictures are amazing, as always! :)