Monday, August 18, 2008

an update of the little man.....

Well my little man is almost 19 months....it is hard to believe! He goes to nursery and everything! He is such a little jabber mouth. He loves playing outside and anything that has to do with a creature moving. He tries to eat bugs and throw dirt everywhere(and his dad still gets worried when he grabs the lip gloss)! I just received info about all the fun places around Richmond. Sundays Park was our first activity. There were so many hungry ducks...it was so fun to watch Caden with them!




This is not that cute of a picture but Caden has the funniest little lisp and my little sisters prayed that he would..so here is proof for them. We was saying swimming..

my little man....this was kind of a boring post, but for family members it is what they have been asking for:]

Virginia is so beautiful!

11 comments:

Kristen and Spencer said...

Oh my goodness! Caden is growing up so fast! I love these pictures! We can't wait to see you guys again!

Cam and Josie said...

I miss good ol' VA! Not the humidity so much, but you know : ] So pretty!

Unknown said...

oh yay! i was so happy when i saw the pic & read that caden has a lisp! that makes me 10x more excited to see him! paigey says he is so big, & that he looks like a 5 year old! [i believe it from all the pics] la you & can't wait to see you! [whenever i DO see you!]

Studio 7 Interior Design, Kristen Rockwood said...

That pic of him on the dock looks like a magazine add! He's too cute!!

Melissa said...

So cute! We miss that little man :)

J & A said...

HELLO we live in the same state!! I think we can keep the basketball reunions coming now! Where do you live exactly? We should get together! Maybe we should make this a phone call...

Reams Fam said...

Seriously Caden is adorable! I love Sunday Park! I used to go there all the time growing up!

taylor nelson said...

oh caden has a lisp :] and um.. when are you coming home? the story changes everyday.. mostly from brooks ;) love you and hopefully will see you sometime this year.

Aly said...

Seriously Brynn, email me so we can get together, unless you want to post your number on your blog! We want to see you guys.

linds jo said...

those are such cute pics! we miss you and love you guys so much...

Tia J said...

I can't believe what a little boy Caden looks like. He is such a cutie. I sure miss VA.