Wednesday, September 3, 2008

a shout out to the fam

I know that the last post I had were duck pictures but these were too cute to pass up:] Dad got to go with us this time! The moon in this picture looked like it was on fire. It was so pretty!

Have you ever seen anything like it?
That was a ball of feathers on the ducks head....weird!

My two boys, I love them:] I am going to be quite out numbered
come here in December:]


We went to Chick-fil-A on Monday when they were having a special on their new chicken strips. You had to wear any college football teams shirt and they gave you free chicken....We dressed caden up so that he got his own box too:] The other videos are for our families you can tell by the last video that
he was done having the camera in his face.
We love and miss you family members, hope all is well!
(also quality was not that great it is just our phone camera)


12 comments:

Unknown said...

Very fine......

Devri said...

That first picture is gorgeous! WOW! I love the videos. He is getting so big! He is adorable. Hope you are all doing well. :-) I can't believe you only have like 3 months to go until baby #2. How exciting!

Ashlee said...

he's adorable! it looks like you all are enjoying VA!

paige and jord said...

oh gosh.. i miss my little one. especially when he says my name! oh gosh....

Cam and Josie said...

Cute photos of your boys : ] And Caden is so grown up! Hope all is well in VA!

Kristen and Spencer said...

oh my goodness! That was adorable! I seriously can't believe how cute that was! I can't stop smiling! I miss you guys!

Melissa said...

He is so cute! "Flip" and "papa" sounded pretty good :)

taylor nelson said...

oh yay :] caden is getting so big, and smart! he can pronounce everyone's names so well.. i don't like it. well can't wait to see you. hope all is well and hope your babies are healthy. love you so much

Ashley said...

VA again? Well how fun for you guys! Atleast it's a place you are familiar with already!! You look great!!

Larsen Family Updates said...

Brynne!! It was so good to hear from you. We are actually living in Orem. Haha right near Mt. View. So you know where that is! :) Yes Aubrey is so fun..I enjoy coaching with her and everything. Funny we were actually talking about you in my class today because one of my aides is Justin Snell. He was asking if I knew you..haha small world. I hope all is well, and I totally want to see you in December. Caden is getting so big, he is so adorable!

Shannon said...

So funny-we took the same picture of that fluffy haired duck when we moved here! It is a pretty interesting lookin thing!

Anonymous said...

Brynne, What a cute blog. I am finally figuring this whole blog thing out and finding family. What fun! He is getting so big and I can't wait to see boy #2!!!!! Love ya, auntie Zeffie