Sunday, July 12, 2009

.......

i know i know...... when i wrote that i hoped i would post before july on my last post, i was just trying to be funny! After receiving death threats i thought it was about time.....
we have finished baseball, gone to more parties, and so on..
I learned some new skills in the blog world....i'm not going to lie, i am pretty proud of my self! So, here is another hour long update...cut short because i am so talented at creating collages:)
well, we weren't state champs, but we were the only team in Utah to beat the state champs!

Until next spring t-wolves.

Self explanatory!

These two chubba's are as good as they come

my very fabulous party throwing sister-in-law has now set the standard very high for what a birthday party should be. Caden asks to go to a birthday party all week:) Happy Birthday Syd!

i just want to give a shout out to all the dad's in our lives....thank you for everything you do for us. We love you!


papa tried to get the lawn done before the storm came...even with cadens help they had to

wait for another day!


the 3rd we went to bountiful for a

carnival and fireworks



we went to the parade in provo on the 4th,and went to Aarons aunt and uncles for some more food and fireworks!What would the 4th be without...Honest Abe!

we have a funny video of brigham doing the worm.....so stay tuned it won't be 2 months..... I SWEAR

13 comments:

Carrie said...

I love your collages! Congradulations t-wolves they had a GREAT Season! They'll get em next year;) You guys looked liked you had a FUN 4th. WE MISS YOU GUYS SOOOO MUCH!!! Brayden asked to go to a friends house the other day and I wanted to take him to see Caden and chat like we used to do:( We'll be in UT July 24th - Aug 3rd can we hang out????

paige and jord said...

so talented beeba, so talented. thanks for finaly posting :) see you in a few hours! la ya

Build It,Sew It,Love It said...

Looks like a great 4th! We miss you here in VA!! The boys sure are cute and getting so big. Keep in touch!
Jenn Mabie
p.s. way to go on those darling collages

The Borlands said...

Hi!! It's just me... the crazy girl who checks your blog EVERYDAY (I wish I was kidding) I am so happy you finally posted! Oh my goodness Brigham is so stinkin' adorable! I cannot wait to get my arms around those two little cuties... just less then a month! Can you believe it? We are gonna have too much fun! I really don't want to do much of anything... I just want to chit chat, laugh and cry with my best friend. Oh and I also want to TRY to get T-BO used to the time difference before I go to Colorado. Girl, you know I'm stressing about that. But thank goodness I'll be staying with the best mom ever who I know will have some good advice. LOVE YA!!!!

Genevieve said...

your collages are super cute. Can I just tell you how happy I was to see you at our wedding! are you guys living in UT now? lets keep in better touch okay. you babies are beautiful!

Melissa said...

Cute pictures!
I thought you said you posted from Syd's party too...I want to see the pictures you took!!

Shannon said...

Look at those handsome boys!! Brigham has gotten sooo big and even cuter! I love your collages-they are so cute and your photography never ceases to amaze me! We miss you guys-truly we do!

Shannon said...

Yes, I am commenting AGAIN, but only in response to your question on my blog. You can email me your response if you'd like/address. :) I need your address so I can send the scrips. to you-long story but I will mail them and he can stop using his mission ones! :)

Diane said...

Or you can shannon can send the scriptures with me...nate and I will be out there the first week of August anyway! Glad to see you guys are doing well, those boys of yours are ADORABLE!!!

linds jo said...

so cutie i cant wait for you to teach me how...

Jones Family said...

I can't believe how big Brigham is getting. He almost looks like a different baby. Glad you guys are doing well. hey, do the t-wolves need another baseball coach? :)

Unknown said...

Your collages look really good! Your little family is darling. I haven't looked at your blog in a while! You guys are all so cute. I still cannot believe how big everyone is, Paige- Jensen- the twins- even your dad. hahaha! Brings back some old memories.

kiki said...

Hey! You need to blog about McCalls shower!