Thursday, May 14, 2009

we're still kickin.....

i know it has been a month and a half but,
after you get done reading this EXTREMELY long post, you will understand why
it has taken me a month to update...
between weddings, birthdays,timpanogos baseball,and a little boy that terrorizes everything
(we won't mention any names) We have been so busy..so if you have an hour, here are our lives in a nutshell

the... STATE TOURNEY
It is this time of year again...
unfortunately we lost our first game of the tournament. We are having to come through the losers bracket but, never say never...right? GO T-WOLVES

A cousins wedding
my cousin Jake got married last week.
We welcomed Lybie with open arms
and wish them the best of luck!


a very serious obsession
with his new "glasses"
my dad bought some goggles for his cousin
with out knowing we would be at the house
when they got home.
So being the sweet poppie he is, he jumped in the car and bought caden some...lets just say,
they were worth every dollar!


some ever so sweet
brotherly bonding
it is the sweetest thing to watch
brig just light up and giggle at his
very silly, energetic brother!




a cousins birthday party
Caden's cousin Gavin turned 6!
It was such a cute little party at Thanksgiving Point

my baby...
growing up so fast.




and some how we were able to squeeze in my 24th
i woke up to crepes,
sisters and mom took me out to lunch,
then enjoyed olive garden with my husband!
pretty good eats, if you ask me!
I got some good stuff for my birthday,
one item being a sweet
sewing machine, that my husband bought for me!
let the projects begin....


and last but certainly not least
a complete invasion on the night of prom
my brother took a long time friend to his last dance.
They lived across the street when they were little.
we love her...
and their you have it! Our april and may...
hope it won't be july before another!
but, i can't make any promises!

20 comments:

Build It,Sew It,Love It said...

Brynne,
We miss you guys. Little Brig is getting so big. Looks like you guys are having so much fun with your family.

Unknown said...

GREAT pictures Brynne!!!! Your boys are so adorable! And your little one looks exactly like your mom did as a baby - especially in the doll stroller shot! :)

paige and jord said...

love it! love it! love it! wait for this commenting on your post ;)

GO TWOLVES (is dad sleeping at all?)
WE LOVE LIYBIE (i cant believe you didnt put that very handsome picture of jake up)
LOVE THE PIDERMAN GOGGLES, poppie is the best
HAPPY #6 GAVIN, caden is way brave feeding those aminals,
BRIG IS GETTING TOO BIG, (that b/w pic of him is adorable)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY B, cant wait to see your finished products,
PROM,mccall should be our sister-in-law :)

ha ha love you- good times are to be had next week. be prepared.

Cam & Josie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cam and Josie said...

Yay! Glad to see you are still alive! You have been busy! Your boys are adorable...Brigham is so big!

Jones Family said...

Will you call me so we can catch up?! :) I can't believe how light Brigs hair is getting. The boys are adorable! Happy Belated B-day "old" woman...lol. Can't wait to see all your sewing projects.

Ashley said...

your little boys are too cute...I love the goggles and the baseball shirts! and by the way you look great!

The Borlands said...

Brigham's hair is getting so light! You are gonna have two blondes... :) and he is getting so big! You are 2 for 2- your boys are so dang cute! I can't wait to see them again. I miss you so much! And you know I'm loving the family picture you put up- Yeah, I know I always say it but it must be said again- you are a hottie!!...and so is your brother's prom date. I'm so jealous of her hair... yeah, I clicked on the picture to make it bigger... her teeth are perfect!! Love and miss you!!

Parks Family said...

Your guys look great. Sounds like a busy month. I love the boys baseball shirts, so clever.

Carrie said...

You guys sound like your having FUN staying busy. Cayden is so CUTE with those goggles, he was the best friend for Brayden:) Briggs is so AWESOME sitting up so good and his hair is getting lighter like Lexie's. We miss you guys so much!

linds jo said...

all those pics are so stinkin cute, what a fun post! wub, wub, wub!

Cameron said...

I have the same sewing machine, and it is awesome. Hope you like it as much as I do! I love your photos- so beautiful!

Aaron, Cera, Jaylen and Gavin said...

Your boys are sooo CUTE, and how you look so awesome after having them is amazing! You have one cute family!

Jaclyn said...

don't you pretent to miss me! i have waited too long and cried to many nights. i can't even remember what you look like. i've never ever met your baby.

Shannon said...

Your pictures are always so amazing! Briggs is adorable! Happy late birthday-sounds like it was great! Gotta love havinga sewing machine now huh? I am gald you guys are loving it out there and having so much fun-we still miss you though!

Shannon said...

Brynne,

Sorry to leave a comment again, it isn't even related to the blog...we found Aaron's scriptures at church yesterday! Crazy huh?! I don't have your number anymore-I washed my cell phone and lost all my numbers-give me a call and we'll get all your info and send them out. 804-441-4103

Genevieve said...

I can't get over how beautiful your babies are! It was so so great seeing you at our wedding! I miss you!

Nicole said...

Wow it looks like guys have been busy too!!! I would have loved to have met up with you in St. George, but we MOVED!!! We now live in Richland, Wa. Are you guys coming around here anytime soon? :)I really hope you had a great B-day and I wish we were closer too! We could've had a double Birthday party! And our kids would have so much fun together!!! :)I love still seeing your cute family and I hope we can catch up sometime in the fall when we are in Idaho again!

Erin said...

Darling pictures! I miss Utah! I'm so glad you guys are staying so happy and busy!

Unknown said...

I love the photos of Caden in the glasses. WE haven't seen you guys forever. We need to plan a pool party!