Sunday, September 2, 2007

SWISS DAYS!

Every year we go to Swiss days in Midway. It is so much fun to go up and look at the fun booths, but our favorite part is the food. From Knockworst sandwiches, to pie and ice cream, and last the best of all the game……SCONES! Caden and I enjoyed the scones very much. After we stuff ourselves there we head up to Grandma and Grandpa’s Cabin in Strawberry for the Labor Day Weekend. We stay up all night, play games, and eat more food! It is a fun tradition that we look forward to every year.
















Looking through every picture I had I realized that it is hard to get a picture of the person always taking the pictures. So I made Aaron take a picture a Caden and I.

















1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a cute fam!!! Love you so much, Twinna Taryn