Thursday, September 6, 2007

I lOvE taking pictures




I had just got Caden ready for church and I was about to lay him down, and he just looked too cute. So of course I grabbed my camera that is attached to my hip and started snapping. You can tell by Caden's face that he knows he has a crazy mom that always has a camera in his face. I put the middle picture in cause it is the first time I have ever seen a little bit of me in him...Yea
After giving life, feeding, bathing, and getting up in all hours of the night with this child., he not only looks just like his daddy, but now those are the words coming out of his mouth....DA DA DA....Whatever! J/K I think it makes daddy feel good.

8 comments:

Cam and Josie said...

Hey guys! Caden is such an adorable little man now! He has grown so much! We will be giving you a call soon!:)

Walkers said...

Caden is getting so BIG!! He is way too cute. We are still waiting for 'lil peach to arrive- but hopefully any day now.:)

Ashley said...

Oh my heck woman!! Caden is so big now!! I can't believe it's only been a few months and he's grown so much!! And what a doll!! How's Utah treating you?

linds jo said...

HE is sooooo presh!

Unknown said...

Could your child be any cuter? I mean, c'mon!

Luke and Niki said...

Hey there! This is Luke and Niki Taylor from BV! We saw your blog and wanted to say hello and we think you pretty much have one of the most cutest babies in the world!

Ashlee said...

I'm so glad you found me and commented! I too talked to your mom at our brothers baseball game and she gave me the update on your family! I had no idea you had a baby! He is so cute! It's weird to think we are old enough to be moms but it's so great! This will be a good way to keep in touch. Good luck in Utah!

Megan said...

Hi Brynne! It's Megan Clarke (Rinke). Your little boy is such a cutie! I hope you don't mind me stalking you... I saw your blog on Emilie's. It's been forever! So you live in Utah now? Where? My hubby and I live in Murray. Hope everything is going well for you guys!