Friday, September 28, 2007

Timpanogos Homecoming Carnival

What a sport! Papa Louder was one of the targets for the pie throwing contest.

Aaron and Caden participated and got papa good! Caden was a little nervous. I don't think he knew it was his Papa........I guess I can't blame him?!


Yes, this was the balloon maker......and yes that is a real mustach.
He made Caden the cutest Ninja Turtle, numchucks and all! Aaron was telling me how much he liked Ninja Turtles when he was little. I told him that I did not really like them because they had really weird hands and feet. He responded very defensive and said yeah that's because they are frogs.........We just started laughing so hard. I was sure they titled them NINJA TURTLES for a reason................gotta love em!
Caden's first time trying cotton candy. I think these pictures describe how much he enjoyed it. Everytime he touched it he pulled a face, and everytime I gave him some he pulled a face. We are going to have to work on that.




Taryn and Taylor are so good with Caden they take him from me when I get there and give him back when it's time to go. Caden loves his aunties. They played games and won prizes for him too!
The Homecoming Game! THS lost but it was close.
Caden fell alseep the first half of the game. It must have been Grammies touch because, I cannot get him to fall asleep in my arms anywhere....let a lone a football game.
The gang

16 comments:

J & A said...

Okay Brynne, I didn't even know you and A-train had a baby!! How old is Caden? He is adorable. Maybe we should arrange a future marriage between our children.
Where are you two living? Last I talked to Coach Louder you were in Virginia(?). Also, the family pictures you took of Lindsey and her family are so cute. I'm going to have to beg you to do some for me someday! I didn't know you were a photographer.

taylor nelson said...

Hello family! Thanks for putting a picture of me on your blog FOR ONCE! I do so much and only 1 picture?? That's weird! JK! Love you all so much! You have such a cute family!
Caden's favorite Auntie,
Taylor

Aly said...

You guys are so lucky to be close to family again. Okay, that mustache is disgusting! So funny.

Ashley said...

It looks like you guys are having a blast!! That ninja turtle is so cute!! I miss seeing everyone in BV.

Amberlin Gefrom said...

You are so cute...I haven't seen you in forever..how the heck are you and the cute family?

Reams Fam said...

Hey guys! Caden is SOOO cute and he is getting so big! How are things going for you? I bet it is so nice to be in a real city again!

Devri said...

Brynne! I'm so glad that you found me! Caden is so darn cute and you look great! My pregnancy is going great now. I finally got past the constant nausea. I'm just anxious for time to fly by. :-) Where are you guys living now? Let's keep in touch for sure! Luv ya!

Trav and Linds said...

The carnival looks like fun. I was supposed to have a booth there with all my jewelry and stuff, but I got the dates mixed up and thought it was this week. Oh well! It is super easy to change your blog just got to this blog: http://matiekay.blogspot.com/. Then you can pick a template and it gives you instructions.

linds jo said...

Oh ya!

paige and jord said...

excuse me? the "gang"... there is no gang until im there. stop having good times without me! wait till disneyland. cadens REAL favorite aunt needs to get on there somehow. it will be soon enough, love you sis. see you tomorrow

Trav and Linds said...

Brynne I love the new background! That was one of my favorites. My friend told me about another site, http://www.pyzam.com/bloggertemplates. They have some cute templates too.

Mandy said...

GOSH CADEN has grown sooo much!!! And you look Fabulous of COURSE!! How are you??? We live in Kansas now, and we love it!!!

Reams Fam said...

I can't believe that Caden is getting so big! I remember when he was like 2 weeks old at Aaron Edgely's birthday party! Jackson is doing well, he wasn't really fussy at all after he got his shots, which was awesome! The recovery went better than I thought that it would. It took about 6 weeks to fully recovery from the c-section but I was up and walking pretty good without pain killers within less than a week of the surgery! I'm actuallt glad I didn't have to push! :)

taylor nelson said...

Who are those good lookin' chicas with the red hair? Haha.. You need to put Dineyland pics on.. hopefully I'm in one! Love ya so much!
Caden's favorite Auntie,
Taylor

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Brynne...seriously, you need to update. Homecoming was sooo yesterday! I guess its alright though, wub so much B!
p.s can't wait for d-land pictures!