Monday, November 12, 2007

....I got tagged

I have found a new sport that I regret not playing in high school. Aaron and I play on a coed volleyball team in our ward and I love it. I also play with just the women. It is a really fun game that I think I would have liked better than softball. I still do not know all the rules. I am very aggressive, and in basketball I could kind of run a muck, but volleyball is a little more structured. I think some people get annoyed, but hey I am learning.

If you have not noticed I love photography. I am very much an amateur photographer, but it's a passion. I love being behind the camera capturing every moment. I have much to learn. I have done a few weddings here and there. I have done a few family photo's here and there, and most of all my poor son every chance I get. I am getting together my photo blog so keep your eyes peeled!

I am a touch oriented person. I love to cuddle. I communicate with touch. I need kisses and hugs constantly, when he leaves, when he arrives, and then I steal a few everyonce in awhile when he is home. Even in the blazzing summer when it is too hot to cuddle, I have to at least touch toes. You can imagine how insane I went this last summer when we were apart for 2 months......ahhhh! Luckly my baby gives good hugs and kisses. I LOVE YOU BABE!

Somedays I wish I was capable of having a litter of children, if I were promised they were all going to be like Caden I think I would do it. I love being a mother. It brings me such joy to watch them learn and grow. I have recently thought a lot about the fact that his future lies in my hands. So I need to lay off the blogging, turn off The View, and read my scriptures more! Maybe 2 out of three. I can give up The View, Whoopie bugs anyways. Really Caden is such a good little guy. When he was about 4 months old I had a feeling that I needed to take him to the doctor. He would laugh and play all day, take pretty good naps, but then his nights were not good. He was up every few hours and I couldn't figure it out. I took him to the doctor and he had double ear infections, a fever, and croup. We were all shocked. He is just a very well tempered baby. Aaron says 4 or 5 kids. I guess we will work on the one we've got and go from there.

I have never been a big fan of reading but since I joined a book club I have really enjoyed it. I still have not brought myself to read the twilight, new moon, ya da ya da. I think it is because my sisters keep hounding me to read it. Everwhere you go people are talking about it. I guess I will just have to read it. I am sure I will become an Edward lover like everyone else. Is that is even his name?

I am an education consultant for discovery toys. I was very interested in finding toys that would not only entertain Caden, but also help his development skills as well. These toys are amazing! They are a little more pricey but it is worth every penny. They have lifetime guarantees, they are not poisoned from China, and they help children enjoy learning. I am so exciting about getting the news out. I am doing parties, and you can also order online from me. Please let me know if you have any questions about certain toys, or if you want to host a party and earn some free stuff.

Thanks Linds, this was fun.

Rules:
Write 6 things about yourself that others might not know. Then tag 6 people and leave a comment to let them know they have been tagged. It really is fun. Sorry to all of you who have tagged me and I didn't do it. I was new to the blogging world and didn't know what to do.

I tag...
Josie, Alyson, Mccall, Heather, Niki, Ashlee Miller,

5 comments:

linds jo said...

Yea for tagging. And thanks for having such a good attitude about it...WUB

The Belnaps said...

Hey Brynne, this is Ericka... Thats so fun that you found my blog! Your little boy is probably the cutest thing I have ever seen! And you take the cutest pictures! I might have to call you to take some of Brooklynn! I am going to add you to my friend list cause I love looking at your pictures! Hope thats ok! You look great.. Tell your family hi!

taylor nelson said...

haha.. nice high chair

The Borlands said...

Brynne! It's Cate Borland! I miss you! I'm not sure how to work this blog this yet... I'm new at it. Anyways, just wanted to say hello. You're baby is beautiful!!!!!

McCall said...

Hey B~ it's done. My "tag" is done. Hope you enjoy! Are you going to Cori Connors this year? I sure hope so!!!