Thursday, November 22, 2007

Oh, how I LOVE Thanksgiving!

Well martha strikes again!
A job is never half done when it comes to my mom.
She worked so hard. Everything tasted so good and looked so dang cute!



It made for a fun filled, but busy day when you have family on all sides that live with in 15 min. of eachother. It gets kind of crazy when we are running from party to party trying to make sure that we see everyone, but we wouldn't have it anyother way! Our day started at Timpanogos playing our annual turkey basketball. We went to Aaron's aunt Cindy's at 1:00, My family's at 3:00, and then games and fun at Grandma Louders at 7:00. Here are some pictures from the day.






.................JUST ME & MY DADDY.............











paige+caden+brynne

taylor+brynne+paige+lindsay+taryn


On this Thanksgiving day I just wanted to let all of our family and friends know how grateful we are for each of you. We love you so much and are grateful to have you in our lives!

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

5 comments:

John and Caroline said...

I found your blog too. I wish we could have seen you guys. I am waiting for you to visit in Idaho! keep in touch

linds jo said...

That was such a darling post. Im grateful for you and your cute fam. Thanksgiving was such good times!

Tia J said...

I have to say I'm jealous about being around family! That is a negative about being clear out here, but you find other people to fill the void. You all look cute! I can't believe Caden is walking! They grow so fast!

taylor nelson said...

Cute Baby Caden! Happy thanksgiving! Wub so much! xoxo

Tiff said...

I cant believe Caden is so big! He is the most handsome little boy I have ever seen. We miss you guys a ton!