Saturday, May 31, 2008

the old man river..........

Very creative I know! Aaron just likes these homemade oreos better then any cake I could make, so without going any further here is his Birthday cake:]

We are married again!
This is now Aaron's third wedding ring! I am really not a paranoid wife that thinks Aaron hates me if he doesn't wear a ring but when he starts coming home with stories about people wanting to set him up with sister-in-laws, I had to get one! We'll see how long this one stays with us:]


Well it did not take very long for us to become Boston fans! We will always love our Utah teams, but sometimes for the summer it is fun to cheer
on someone else!
My two boys couldn't be cuter!
I had planned a surprise party and ordered pizza for the office! We watched game 6 and cheered on The Celtics! I love you babe, Happy Birthday!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

happy birthday noraa! we love you so much!! hope you had a good birthday!

taylor nelson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashlee said...

Drew would be jealous. He's a huge Boston red socks fan. go to some games for us!

Jaclyn said...

would you freakin get a cell phone. i am going through withdrawls. i miss the little one. also PLEASE have a girl. thanks

taylor nelson said...

happy birthday norra! :] hope you had a wonderful birthday. wish i was there to celebrate with you. miss you guys SO much!!

Melissa said...

Happy B-day Harry! We miss you guys :)
ps. Funny, Brynne....i'm not ready yet. After I finish school (which is only 10 months from now) :) AND, I second the Gunters motion to petition for a girl. Lets be honest though, I just want to go shopping for baby clothes, and girl clothes are so much more fun than boy clothes!

Muncher Cruncher said...

Brynne!! Oh my goodness. Could your little boy be ANY more adorable? Seriously! How are you!?!? I'm going to go ahead and add you to my blog, so I can check up on you all the time. ;) xoxoxo