Tuesday, May 27, 2008

We are the Champions........





my little patriot




my dad is beside himself after a bad, bad call. I love this picture!
STRIKE THREE! (this is the winning pitch)
Then the CELEBRATION!



The two boys with the COACH OF THE YEAR!

Here they are the 2008 State Champs!
This is a picture I will treasure forever because you will never catch my dad wearing his hat backwards ,except for this moment after a championship game. And you better not try to wear one backwards in front of him either!
The groupies
We are so proud of you dad!

2 comments:

McCall said...

Yay! I made the blog. Hope you made it back east alright w/o a cellie and all. ;) Thanks for letting me tag along to the game. I had a good time. Love Coach Nelson.

Unknown said...

such good times! glad you were there to share all the great memories! wub!