Tuesday, May 27, 2008

We' re Here..........

Well after a missed flight and about 20 hours of either flying or sitting at the airport we made it to Boston. Aaron is selling here for the summer! Things are going really well and it is just beautiful out here. I forget how humid the east coast is. I already knew some of the people that we were coming out with, but it did't take long to get to know most everyone. I got a phone call this morning to hit up to zoo, and we accepted! Caden loved the zoo! We have a big pool(including a kiddie pool) and a play ground! It is so fun for me. I just get to meet new wives and play! Thanks Babe for working so hard so we can play:]


NO ONE will replace caden's best friend tate, but luckily we have found a friend for the summer. Nash is 2 days younger then caden it is really fun for him to have a friend! He still calls out for tate. I dont really know how to explain to him that we will not see him for a few months.
WE LOVE YOU TATE!
This is one of those pictures that people would probably wonder why I would even consider posting, but I had to show pictures of my new friends and unfortunately I was front and center pushing out every bit of leg fat that I have and missing the dry utah air. The hair is struggling big time and I have been here a whole 2 days!

that is the giraffs toung by the way it was kind of gross!


my sweet boy!
The photographer Cate took this picture! I love it so much!
What is a man to do without a women. My dear husband works so hard and is someone that i consider pretty smart..............but come on! You know that after a nap I ran straight to the store and bought some shower rings!
I love the man lots!

7 comments:

Misty Kesler said...

I love the pick of Aarons idea of shower rings. that is a great example of summer sales. Your pics of the zoo are super cute, thanks for coming.

linds jo said...

i almost got teary reading about the calling out for tatie...we drove up to moms yesterday and tate kept saying taden...taden! (its heart breaking:(

glad to see you got there safe.wub

Trav and Linds said...

I didn't know your hubbie did summer sales, it will be a long summer, but super worth it! Plus you get to be in Boston, which you know our family is partial too. :)
P.S- we have the exact same due date!

Melissa said...

We miss you guys already! I'm sorry to hear about your horror story of a trip out there! That's awful!
Ask Aaron what he's going to tie the garbage bags with now...too funny!

The Borlands said...

I am so glad you are here! We have the most fun pinnacle wives ever! Hands down!

Unknown said...

waaaaaaa!!! i miss you guys soo much, and it has only been 4 DAYS!! i already feel like i haven't seen you guys forever! but it looks like you are having a lot of fun, so i guess that makes me feel a LITTLE bit better! la you sooo much!

Anonymous said...

you forgot to mention cadens best aunties that he will be missing.. oh well! haha.. i miss you guys so much! it hasn't even been a week yet and i feel like i havent seen you for years! love you so much! miss you baby caden!