Sunday, September 14, 2008

{pink highlights anyone......}






If anyone is interested I know a really great hair dresser:] He specializes in making sure that every tip of the hair has a highlight! Caden found some nail polish and went to town! It was all over him and all over the carpet. He always dries his wet hands on his head and apparently his hands got wet enough(covered in nail polish) that it required to dry them off in his hair! What an adventure a toddler is. As much as we wanted to scream and freak out because it is not our carpet that is stained.......we just laughed! His pink hair is hilarious!

We love this boy so much and thank our Heavenly Father for him everyday!

7 comments:

taylor nelson said...

thats so cute brynne! hope all is well and miss you so much. tell baby and caden i love them :] love you and aaron too

Ashley said...

Oh my goodness that is hilarious! Always up to something!

Melissa said...

HAHA!! My mom told me about this because Val told her at church. He looks like a little punk rocker! I love it!

The Borlands said...

Lookin' good Caden! Will you do mine? :)

paige and jord said...

oh gosh.. that little man is way too funny! love the louders!

Jaclyn said...

does this child miss me! i know he does. tell him that i love him and give him a hug and send me the other one when he comes out. thanks. oh and i love you. do you have a phone these days?

Carrie said...

It was great having you guys over last night. I love your blog, Caden is so cute!!