Thursday, April 2, 2009

a few of this and, a few of that

a few.....
bad hair days, this little mans hair is CRAZY!
i seriously feel like i spend more time on it then mine. it has to be washed at least every other day and combed constantly or it looks like this...




a few.....
all nighter's watching TWILIGHT
i am not as crazy about it as my sisters, but i do love it!
my younger sister Paige screamed out loud when she purchased the beloved movie....it was hilarious!




a few......
priceless hours spent with our dad one afternoon bowling
Aaron has started in his masters program and is quite
busy with school work.



and last but not least a few.....
days into April and we are still building snowmen.
You gotta LOVE Utah weather!




9 comments:

jeremy and steph said...

I love all the pics! Looks like you guys are having fun being back in Utah :)
Glad Paigey could get her Twilight fix! :)...
hope we get to see you guys in June!
p.s. that is an insane amount of hair...he is such a cutie!!!

paige and jord said...

im sitting in an empty office right now laughing hysterically... mostly because im such a dork, and because brigs hair is so dang funny, and because caden is so darn cute. oh gosh, i LOVE MY BOYS! i cannot wait for san dieg..... wahoo

Heather Singleton said...

aw` precious pictures!

Shannon said...

You have to know that you have the some of the cutest boys known to man! Yeah, Twilight, I made Mike watch it with me when it came out, I couldn't bring myself to by it though-however, I did like it better the 2nd time around. Looks like it is good to be back around family-we still miss you guys!

Jones Family said...

how are you going to take my Caiden's first birthday pictures when you are in UT building a snowman???

Curt & Cassie Ford said...

I love the hair! Mayzie's was exactly the same. We called her crazy Mayzie because her hair had a mind of its own.

The Lovells said...

Brindi has crazy hair too. I can't do anything with it. Where is Aaron getting his Masters from?

Walkers said...

Your pictures are so amazing! It looks like you guys are having a great time!

Erin said...

Darling post! I guess I should count my blessings that little Ivy has no hair... at least it makes life a little easier! It looks like you guys are having a blast, but we miss you!