Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Oh, how i miss the sun
we went to san diego to watch my brother play baseball
and did a lot more then just that!

this is my precious family (minus aaron, jordan, and brig)

.......and no this is not some stranger we got a picture with it is my very courageous brother jensen......what a dork!

i love my sisters so much! we laughed so hard as we strolled down memory lane. Talking about how we use to steal clothes, fight over dumb things, and how much we love the excuse to go to san diego as a family!

no, this is not another one of my sisters this is my....
smokin' hot mom




here are just a few Candids...







you know there are some serious good times
when you have 9 adults and 4 littles sharing hotel rooms!









we also went to the san diego zoo!
It was a little bit of a let down but still fun and something
to check off the bucket list!








oh yeah and go t-wolves...... they went 2-1! Thanks for giving us the excuse to escape from the depressing Utah weather and bask in the sun!
cannot wait for next year..........

12 comments:

paige and jord said...

such a cute post.. and SUCH GOOD TIMES! oh gosh, i miss living close to you guys. mind if i steal your pics? la ya

paige and jord said...

ps. take a look back at the beach pictures and YOU TELL ME who isn't the brown bear.... jamaica or not.

Ashley said...

How fun for your family! My brother went to San Diego on his mission and has been home a year. He loved it and so him and his wife and my parents are headed there in June. It's sad we can't join them but school gets in the way!!

Liz & Zac said...

Your family is so cute! Its so fun to see how big your little brother and sisters are! Your boys are adorable too. Job well done!

jeremy and steph said...

Super cute pics! Glad you guys had so much fun! Brynn, you are looking awesome! I can't believe you just had a baby not too long ago :) I love all the fun poses...the speedo, not such a fan, but it looks like he had fun :)
Your little kiddos are so darn cute!
We are coming up to Utah next month for a few weeks we should do a playdate, I would love to meet your little Brigham!

Melissa said...

Fun pictures Brynne! Jensen's speedo makes me laugh!

Jones Family said...

I am so jealous!!! I love San Diego. Looks like you guys had so much fun.

Studio 7 Interior Design, Kristen Rockwood said...

Hey Lady!
Thanks for keeping in touch! So, y'all are back in Utah?! Awesome! Where are you living? I'd love to get together sometime! Just let me know when! It'll be so fun to meet your little boys! They are so dang cute! Anyway, here's my number, you should text me yours and we can plan something soon... 801-347-4358
Talk to you soon I hope!
~Kristen

Jaclyn said...

do you remember when we used to be friends?

Carrie said...

THAT IS SO FUN! THE BEACH, THE ZOO, YOUR FAMILY! I AM SO HAPPY THAT YOU ARE WITH YOUR FAM AGAIN:) We miss you guys so much and P.S. YOU ARE SO SKINNY!!!! Love you guys!

The Borlands said...

Oh how I miss you!!! You're looking hott! Especially in that orange tank top- holler! And those boys- too cute! Brigham is getting so big!! Wow, I really do miss you. Love you!

jenni kaufusi said...

i'm said that my brother christian isn't one of the t-wolves any more. I wish i was with you guys in the sun watching baseball getting tan. Looks like you guys had tonz of fun and you look great.