Monday, April 20, 2009

{better late than never.......}

happy easter ...
I know we are a little late, but definitely worth the wait. My little sailor boys were so cute! Caden loved the 5 Easter egg hunts that he got to go on, and LOVED all the candy(a boy after my own heart). I am not really sure if navy counts as an Easter color but, we all matched and that's all that matters!




this is brig enjoying the egg hunt..


some family pics





I took the boys out a couple days before Easter hoping to get some good pictures that I could blow up and give to grandmas as Easter gifts. Turns out trying to get both boys looking at me and smiling at the same time was a bigger challenge than I thought. They turned out pretty cute but they are not that in focus because I was dancing and spitting grass out my mouth to get Caden to look and smile! What a memory...


9 comments:

Jones Family said...

they look so handsome! I love the sailor idea.

paige and jord said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shannon said...

Such handsome biys and such adorable outfits! I am so glad that you like the sailor look- I LOVE IT but have never done it yet...now I will! I love oyur family picture-it turned out beautiful, and we are glad you had such an awesome Easter!

paige and jord said...

awe.. love it!!! not the pic of my big mouth open... (didnt know you were taking that picture). im starting your photography blog FOR YOU. and i think im just gonna buy a camera and not tell jord...... cause yours and linds pics are just so great. jk that has divo written all over it. love ya

linds jo said...

such a cutie post! you look so so pretty in your family pic. brig looks like he could take caden in those pictures of the two of em... he looks chubs:)so darling!

Tia J said...

Cute pics. You grow to love the action shots a lot more when you have 2 kids. I have given up that both of my kids are going to be looking at the camera.
They are getting so big. Hope you all are doing well.

Erin said...

What a fashionable family! You all look great!

Keri said...

how dang cute is your family?! there is no word to describe the cuteness - seriously! love your boys - glad you had a good easter

Nicole said...

Cute pics like always. What happened to you the other day? We need to talk toys. And cameras. My bday is coming up and I hope I've talked Shane into buying me one. Glad you had a great Easter! We are missing you guys so bad this year!!!! Our boys would have so much fun! Briggs is too cute!