Wednesday, June 25, 2008

{who knew........}

Who knew that we would have a white haired

Blue eyed

Toe Head


Who knew.......Cause I for sure never imagined it! I absolutely love it but, I really do get funny looks and comments! Caden is going through the funniest little stage he is just really starting to actually talk instead of a word here and there, there are actually little sentences, the whole sentence might night make sense but there are a few words that can be identified! He understands me a lot better and 90% of the time obeys:] He has done a whole bunch of funny things lately. I needed to write down a few for me to remember and mostly for family to get a kick out of.........
1. The humidity is not kind to my hair nor my skin. I put my hair back everyday and I think putting make-up on actually makes my skin worse. Anyways, so I have broken out a little bit apparently a little more then normal cause the other day we were all sitting on the couch having lunch and Caden looked up at me and pointed to my face and said,"mom, a bug"! With a look that was priceless, like get it off your face:] Aaron thought that it was hilarious, I thought it was funny too but if it hadn't been caden saying it I might have cried!
2. Yesterday I had gone to the grocery store and Caden and I were putting away the groceries and he was playing in the drawers just talking away! Well he ran off and I didn't really hear anything for a min. So I walked around calling out his name and I could not find him anywhere. The last place that I looked was our closet in our bedroom and there Caden was sitting in the corner devouring an apple. He smiled at me and took another bite saying, "a apple"! He thought that it was against the rules or something to eat an apple so he had to take it to his little hide out:]
3. Anytime Caden has to poop and squats! Well I have been bringing up the word poop and potty a little bit just to kinda get his brain thinking about it! Now when ever he is done doing his business he says, "uh oh, poops"!
4. As you can see in one of the pictures Caden has a drum in the tub. I found it at Pottery Barn kids and he loves it. We take it to the pool, he has it in the tub, and we sometimes just have it in the toy box. Caden runs around with it and calls it his, "bum"! I laugh so hard cause I will say Caden where is your drum and he starts running around yelling "bum bum bum"!
5. He loves the pool! It took him a few days to really like it, but now he makes me a little nervous sometimes cause he likes to go jump off the stairs and be a little dare devil! I have had him in floaties the last few times that we have gone and he wasn't to sure about them, but today he was in the deep end just kicking away, floating and saying, "wimmy wim"! Stay tuned for a video of it cause it is so funny and that is all that he wants to do now. Apparently he has moved on from the kiddie pool:]
Well that is good for now, sorry to bore anyone I just had to let the fam know how our little guy is doing. I receive frequent phone calls and text messages wondering when we are coming back! We appreciate the love! Here are just a few funny pictures of Caden! He brings so much joy and love to our little family, I just hope that the next one is as cute and well behaved:]




17 comments:

Kristen and Spencer said...

AWWWWWWW!!! I definately miss you guys! Caden is just so cute and growing up so fast, too fast! It will be fun to see you guys again in a couple months and see how much Caden has grown! I love your posts!

Aly said...

He is adorable. And yes, blonde hair and blue eyes from you two? Weird!

Tiff said...

We miss you guys a ton. I dont even recognize Caden! He is so big. Well, I guess we will be back in Virginia at the end of August and in Richmond around the first week or so of September. But we still aren't 100% sure of all this. Chris just got a call from the White House yesterday, so there is always that teeny tiny chance that it will be DC. But either way, we will have to figure something out so that we can meet up around then.

Cam & Josie said...

That is hilarious! He is adorable!!!

The Borlands said...

I love Caden! What a sweet, sweet boy!!!!!

The Wrights said...

Oh im so glad you found me. I love this blogging stuff.. it's so fun to find long lost friends. Add us and we will add you.. so we can keep in touch! Your little boy is Beautiful! What a lucky MOM! And another on the way.. how fun! I can't wait to be a Mom! You look amazing as well and please keep in touch, it was so fun to hear from you!

taylor nelson said...

oh baby caden.. not really a baby anymore :[ i miss your family so much.

taylor nelson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

i usually cry when ever i see your posts, but this time i laughed so hard! :] i miss you guys so much! especially my peanut! :[...little toe head is getting so big! la you so much & hope to see you soon!

p.s. if all that talking takes up the memory of his favorite auntie ner ner i will be very upset!

Carli and Tika said...

I haven't seen you since you were up at SLCC. How are things going your way?You have a very cute little one and the blonde is crazy.

Melissa said...

There is a couple in our ward who reminds me of you and Aaron...she has your hair cut and color and her husband has dark hair, and then they have this little BLONDE boy running around. I was blonde when I was little, and so was Phillip so we'll probably be in the same boat...
I love the funny things that little kids do! Thanks for sharing these! I laughed :)
Miss you guys!

Nicole said...

Brynne
Cute post! Caden is so cute. I'm so glad you guys are around for me and Nash to hang out with this summer!

Jill said...

Hey Brynne, this is jill (bruun). I stumbled upon your blog and have to say, you have a gorgeous little guy! Your pics are amazing! (What kind of camera do you have? Please leave a comment on my blog or email me bc I really want to know!) Anyways, you have a cute family and congrats on the pregnancy!

Jenny said...

what a cute post - and super cute boy!! you know, only really hot couples with dark hair and eyes have adorable little blonde haired, blue eyed boys! (we were positive we'd get a dark haired baby too...). looks like you guys are having so much fun in boston!! and congrats on baby #2!! hooray for more cute kids!

linds jo said...

so sweet...me and tatie look at your page oft, so he no forget his bestest buddie!

Nelson & Valerie Cluff said...

Oh my goodness!!! Okay no wonder you never call me back. You are a pregnant traveling fool. :) Congrats on December. That is great. So if you still want to play rec in Jan, you can. I have rounded up a much better team. :) MUCH BETTER> Call me when you get back to Utah...:)
Valerie

Studio 7 Interior Design, Kristen Rockwood said...

Brynne!

How are you!? I'm so glad I found your blog on Josie's! Anyway, how are you!? You look so happy with your adroble family! Caden is the cutest little guy! And congrats on the 2nd one on the way! :) Looks like life is treatin y'all wonderfully! So, where are you living now, and what are you up to? Fill me in please!
Things are great with us, we are living in Lehi and hoping to start family soon, so wish us luck! Anyway, just wanted to say hi! Our blog is www.therockwoodtimes.blogspot.com check it out!
K, have a Happy 4th!
Kristen Rockwood