Thursday, June 19, 2008

Go Green!

There are not many selections when it comes to color of clothing out here in Boston! You are either wearing red or green.......And right now I can tell you there is a lot of green. As most of you are aware that the Boston Celtics Just won the NBA Finals! The city of Boston is just mayham(I just made up how to spell that) Anyways They had a parade today and we decided to participate! After driving 30 mins to Boston, and driving around for 40 minutes looking for parking, and walking a distance of about 6 miles there and back........
WE WERE REALLY CLOSE TO FAMOUS PEOPLE FOR ABOUT 3 MINUTES!
It was so neat to see them and feel of the love that boston has for there players I mean there is nothing like it. These people are out right die hards! GO BOSTON!
Here is Coach Doc Rivers and the big 3


Paul Pierce With the MVP trophy!
Here is KG he was pretty hidden and quiet

And of course Ray Allen, he was all about the parade



Here are a few pictures of the other players but i dont know all of there names so I am not going to embarrass myself by giving it a try...I think that the one without the cigar is Perkins?
But that is as far as I am going:]


They really tried to make sure that this was no rally, just a parade!

Caden will appreciate this oneday when he can brag to his friends that he was within an arms reach of some very famous basketball players:] But then again maybe if he is in the orchestra playing a Cello he might not even care or know who these people are:]
Only time will tell I guess!

9 comments:

Cam and Josie said...

Ha! Fun fun! Good time to be in Boston! I LOL about your orchestra comment : )

taylor nelson said...

looks like you had fun.. but when are you coming home? it feels like you have been there for centuries! ha.. love you all so much :]

--->taylor/ner ner2

Megan Adamson said...

What a fun time to be in Boston.

Misty Kesler said...

That looks like sooo much fun... We are sad we missed it. hope thigs are going well :)

Ashley said...

AWWW so much fun! I almost came out for the last game...but then I decided to use my money elsewhere! LOL But that is so awesome you guys got to experience all of the fun and mayhem!!!

Aly said...

How fun that you get to do all of this fun stuff while you are there. I am jealous and Nate definitely is!

paige and jord said...

we went to the "carolina knights castle" last night to watch our minor league team play.. almost comparable to the red sox or celtics, yeah?
miss you!!!

Melissa said...

My favorite picture is the last one ;) What a fun time to be there!

jenni kaufusi said...

How fun i wanted boston to win even though hala lives for the lakers. I'm a kg fan all the way.