Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Happy Dads's Day

All day I had caden say..happy dads day
(father is a little too big for our vocab:])
After watching Caden pick up my make-up brush and my powder and brushing it onto his cheeks Aaron said there needed to be some changes! Even though Caden squashes any bug with his fingers and swings a bat all day long our dad needed to make sure he was all man:] So for Fathers Day I found this kids shaving kit at Target and bought it for some good male bonding time! Instead of the make-up brush I am now instructed to hand him his razor!


He watched his dad very closely to learn the technics of shaving!

Then gave it a try for himself
(sorry the picture is blurry but it was so funny)

Here are my two most handsomest,:] clean shavin', manly Men:]

We love Sundays for many reasons but, for the summer it is because we get to play with dad all day! Aaron is such a good daddy! He works so hard to support us and make sure we are all happy and then comes home and wants to spend as much time as he can with us! And I do mean us cause I need time too! I couldn't ask for a better companion, father of our children, or best friend!
I love you Aaron!


Caden loves when dad comes home cause that means play time.....They built this fort and played in it for hours it was so fun to watch. There are a few pictures most of which only family will enjoy, but i have to keep them updated:]






5 comments:

taylor nelson said...

aww! how cute. caden is such a little man :] love you so much

The Borlands said...

So cute! I love the pictures!!!

Ashley and Mikkel said...

yes forts were a must have in my house growing up! how cute is he!?

Melissa said...

haha you better watch what you do or he'll end up developing an obsession with bras like Gavin has!! ;)

ps. You are so good at keeping us all updated! I love looking at the things you guys do. Thanks!

Kristen and Spencer said...

Those boys of yours are soo cute! I love the close up of the two "clean shavin'men"!:)