Monday, June 9, 2008

{sweet caroline....oh oh oh}

Well I do not know how many of you are Boston RedSox fans or fans of the movie Fever Pitch, but I am very proud to let you know that I joined the RedSox family! We went to our first game and i swear to you it was like I had been there a million times. People were just hugging, laughing and drinking away just flat out enjoying life! So many things happened during the game to make it fun.
To start things off..........
JUST TO BE THERE



In the first inning Manny(we are on first name basis):] Hits a 3-run homerun at his first at bat! That got people going. Then the night before there had been some words exchanged with coco crisp and the other team. So in the second inning at his first at bat they hit him with a pitch and a bench clearing fight broke out! It was quite the sight! If you look close you can actually see arms flying!
Last but not least, The company that joined me at the game!




My dad came out and you know he could not be in Boston without going to Fenway Park! It was so fun! They sing the song sweet caroline and it was just like the movie people that had been drinking all night just belting it out swaying back and forth, it was a riot! Anyways thanks for the fun dad! I have found a home away from home:] Aaron felt like it was too early in the working summer to take the night off, but in a few weeks I do not think we will have a problem:]

10 comments:

Melissa said...

Fun you guys!! I like baseball games, but Phillip hates them, so I haven't been to one in a long time. I really like the picture of Caden drooling! That must have been some yummy cotton candy!! :)

Kristen and Spencer said...

How fun!! I wish we could come out and visit you guys! We miss you guys lots! Oh, by the way I've made a blog! I just barely set it up so...there isn't a lot there:)

JenLish said...

I can't believe this! I don't know how this happened but I came across your blog through one of my sister's friends! Brynne its me Fleet! Wow i haven't said that in a long time. Your family is so beautiful! You look great and so does Aaron- and what a cute boy you have!! How old is he? Congrats on number two! I think about you sometimes and really admire you! You are one of my heroes! I hope life is great- let's stay in touch!
Jen Walker Lish
p.s. Go RedSox! My sister just barely moved away from Boston- right when you were getting there!

paige and jord said...

ahhh... looks like so much fun. the pics of caden are adorable, and it makes me miss him soooo much. i love you sweet boy, and never forget how much your aunt pp loves you! miss you guys!

Sallee Family said...

Brynne-
It was good to see you a couple months ago. I am overdue so we are still waiting on our little guy. I will post pictures if he ever comes. That is awesome that you guys are expecting your second and Caden is really cute. Keep in touch.

Cam & Josie said...

Yay for Fenway! Looks like Caden had the time of his life : ) Cotton candy and all! When Cam and I went up to NYC that one Christmas, we stopped in Boston and LOVED it! We went to Fenway Park and walked up on the Green Monster--but obviously being in Dec. we weren't able to see a game........It looks like a blast! I am so glad you are having fun in Boston! Have a big bowl of yummy clam chowder for me : )

Ashley said...

So many cute pictures! It's about time you guys got out to a game!

Ashlee said...

i can't believe you were at that game. That fight was so entertaining to watch on TV I'm sure being there was so fun.Who doesn't like seeing guys in tight pants punch each other:)

taylor nelson said...

before dad left he said: i get to do something that you dont. taryn and i: what? dad: go see baby caden!.. no fair! i miss you guys so much. but at least you are having fun. give the babies a kiss from thir auntie ner ner for me :] love you!

Walkers said...

Oh I am so jealous! I am glad to see that you have joined the Red Sox Nation though- tell Manny and Big Poppy hi from me and Aleksa- Cam is not a member of the nation...